Archived lists function the same way as regular lists except they only display events that have been marked as archived via the global setting on the Venture Options > Event Archives (Pro) settings panel:
…or the per event setting, which by default is set to apply the Global default option but will override that when different:
Both locations provide the following display options:
- Always display in archives
- Display after last occurence ends (think of this as automatic archiving once an event has passed!)
- Do not display in archives
The archive list layout settings panel allows you to create a mutually exclusive default listing layout. As such, please refer to the Default Event Lists Layout Settings Panel tutorial for instructions.
- In most cases, one or more occurrence values will not be needed, such as ticket purchase and ticket price meta.
- The Occurrence Status modules work great here thanks to the ability to clearly label an event as past on the frontend display.