Note: before installing and activating VEM Pro, you will need to install and activate a copy of VEM Free. You can download a copy from the WordPress Repository or directly at https://ventureeventmanager.com.
- Purchase the plugin at VentureEventManager.com then download the plugin from the purchase confirmation screen or the link from your email receipt.
- In your WordPress dashboard select “Plugins > Add New.”
- Select “Upload Plugin” and select the VRM plugin from your local device.
- Once it completes installing, select “Activate.”
- Once activated, you’ll see all of the new VEM menu items.
- Be sure to activate your license and enable/disable Pro modules as needed.
Yay! You’re all done, you can dive in and begin being the boss of your event management tasks.